Ready to break free of what’s holding you back?
But these days…
- You’re stuck, restless and frustrated with your life – with no clue how to bust outta your rut.
- You crave intimacy and meaningful conversations, but you catch yourself having the same mundane, surface-level talk with the people in your life day after day.
- You want new friends and fresh experiences, but you aren’t sure how to put yourself out there or where to find people who “get” you.
- You’re a strong woman, no doubt. But you’re guarded, and you have a hard time being vulnerable and sharing your true self.
- You’ve shelved your creative, adventurous self for your everyday, practical, “reality” self, and you’re aware that something MAJOR is missing from your life (read: you have more to express and offer!).
So the big question is: what can you do about it?
What kind of retreat is this?
THE UNBRIDLED RETREAT IS AN ADVENTURE FOR THE MIND, BODY AND SOUL.
“I returned home from the UNBRIDLED Retreat with a buoyant heart and a sense of self-respect and self-reliance I had not felt in quite some time. I’d left my fear in the dust and had a barrel of fun in the process!”
Editor of COWGIRL Magazine
Meet Your Guide
Devon Combs is a lifelong horsewoman, Certified Equine Gestalt Coach and the CEO of Beyond the Arena. She teaches women how to live an UNBRIDLED life. She walks her talk as a strong, sensitive, adventurous, spiritual, entrepreneurial cowgirl. Devon’s retreats are one-of-a-kind experiences to help women have fun, feel safe and supported in a group, and to experience the ultimate freedom through transformational connections with horses.