Ready to break free of what’s holding you back?
But these days…
- You’re stuck, restless and frustrated with your life – with no clue how to bust outta your rut.
- You crave intimacy and meaningful conversations, but you catch yourself having the same mundane, surface-level talk with the people in your life day after day.
- You want new friends and fresh experiences, but you aren’t sure how to put yourself out there or where to find people who “get” you.
- You’re a strong woman, no doubt. But you’re guarded, and you have a hard time being vulnerable and sharing your true self.
- You’ve shelved your creative, adventurous self for your everyday, practical, “reality” self, and you’re aware that something MAJOR is missing from your life (you have more to express and offer!).
So the big question is: what can you do about it?
What kind of retreat is this?
THE UNBRIDLED RETREAT IS AN ADVENTURE FOR THE MIND, BODY AND SOUL.
Saddle up to the bar for Cowgirl Cocktails
“I returned home from the Unbridled Retreat with a buoyant heart and a sense of self-respect and self-reliance I had not felt in quite some time. I’d left my fear in the dust and had a barrel of fun in the process!”
Editor of COWGIRL Magazine
Meet Your Guide
Devon Combs is the founder of Beyond the Arena, and leader of the award-winning Unbridled Retreat™ for women.
She is a globally recognized Equine Gestalt Coach, inspirational speaker, and contributing author in the Amazon bestseller, Speaking Your Truth: Courageous Stories from Inspiring Women.
Named “Equestrian of the Wellness World” by esteemed Canyon Ranch Resort in Arizona, Devon helps women find clarity and purpose through the healing power of horses.
Her synergy with horses and expert intuitive coaching, has provided profound breakthroughs to participants who have sought her help to unbridle their unlimited potential.
A lifelong horsewoman with a charismatic and down-to-earth attitude, Devon experienced the healing powers of horses firsthand.
Her intelligent, empathic work with other grew directly our of her own journey through bulimia and depression, where at the crossroads, equine therapy saved her life. It opened the door to her life’s work of connecting others to horses for healing and spiritual renewal.
Devon and her work have been featured in COWGIRL Magazine, Horse Illustrated Magazine, CRAVE Magazine, on FOX News Radio, Horsemanship Radio, and The Mia Connect Show. To learn more, visit BeyondTheArena.com.